Our Mission & Values
Our Mission: Offering Hope and Opportunity for people of all ages through comprehensive recovery-oriented behavioral health care.
• We empower people in their progress toward recovery
• We deliver coordinated, community based services
• We apply evidence based, best practice approaches
• We provide compassionate, trauma informed care
• We advocate for individual and community needs
• We aim to be an “employer of choice”
• We partner with providers and our community
Half of all mental health disorders show first signs before a person turns 14 years old, and three quarters of mental health disorders begin before age 24.