New Journeys – Multi-disciplinary, coordinated care
The goal of New Journeys is to create a new path for people between the ages of 15 and 40 experiencing their first episode of psychosis.
Using a shared-decision making treatment model, participants work with a recovery team to set goals, identify strengths, build resiliency and develop confidence in their ability to live fulfilling lives.
Participants have access to wrap-around services for education, employment, individual resiliency therapy, family psychotherapy and medication management.
- Experiencing a first episode of psychosis
- Have a diagnosis of schizophrenia or schizoaffective, schizophreniform or other psychotic disorder
- Ages 15-40
- Resident of Kitsap County
- No history of developmental delay or autism spectrum disorder
- Primary cause of psychotic symptoms not known to be from the temporary effects of substance intoxication or major depression, bipolar disorder or other medical conditions
New Journeys accepts Medicaid, Medicare, commercial insurance and individuals with no insurance.
To learn more, make a referral or request a screening, call 360-373-5031.
For more information on New Journeys, please click here to visit the Washington state New Journeys website.
People with mental health problems can get better and many recover completely.