Pacific Hope and Recovery Center
Our innovative and evidence based substance use disorder treatment program at Pacific Hope and Recovery Center is designed to help adults 18 and older turn their lives around. Staff have expertise in both substance use and mental health concerns – with remarkable outcomes possible by treating both concerns at the same time. Services are residential, provided 24/7, for the 30 day program.
- A comprehensive assessment of your condition, including psychiatric and factors pertaining to addiction.
- Lab work.
- Medication assisted treatment options.
- Group therapy.
- Introduction to multiple outpatient recovery models to ensure care is individualized.
- Psychiatric and medical consultations as needed.
- Discharge Planning and referrals.
To participate in Pacific Hope and Recovery Center intensive inpatient treatment services, you must first have completed a chemical dependency assessment. If you or your treatment provider have already completed this assessment or you are interested in our program, please contact us at 360-415-6682 extension 2.
With the right treatment, people facing mental health challenges can recover.