Our innovative and evidence based substance use disorder treatment program at Pacific Hope and Recovery Center is designed to help adults 18 and older turn their lives around. Staff have expertise in both substance use and mental health concerns – with remarkable outcomes possible by treating both concerns at the same time. Services are residential and provided 24/7 for the 28-day program.
Multi-disciplinary teams of Peer Counselors, Treatment Aides, Substance Use Disorder Professionals, Mental Health Professionals and Recovery Case Managers work together to address each individual’s needs. Staff support the client in developing a collaborative recovery plan, which often includes connecting them to mental health, physical health and other supportive resources. Each plan is unique to the individual.
- A comprehensive assessment of your condition, including psychiatric and factors pertaining to addiction
- Medication assisted treatment options
- Group therapy
- Introduction to multiple outpatient recovery models to ensure care is individualized
- Psychiatric and medical referrals as needed
- Discharge Planning and referrals
To participate in Pacific Hope and Recovery Center ASAM Level 3.5 intensive inpatient treatment services, you must first have completed a substance use disorder assessment. If you or your treatment provider have already completed this assessment or you are interested in our program, please contact us at 360-373-5031.
Providers: Click here to download our referral and intake information packet.